BRILLIANT International Research Library, a member of First Assured Brilliant International Ltd, is an institutional repository established to manage, disseminate and preserve where appropriate, research materials and also provide access for purposes of advancing research studies and learning. It has a quiet area for studying, and also offers facilities to facilitate group study and collaboration. BRILLIANT provides the open access to electronic resources through the Internet and offers assistance to librarians in navigating and analyzing very large amounts of information with a variety of digital tools.
Scope and Objectives of BRILLIANT
- Managing and archiving traditionally published electronic/ print materials; books, periodicals, newspapers, manuscripts, films, maps, prints, documents, CDs, cassettes, videotapes, DVDs, e-books, audio books, databases, and other formats.
- Providing open access to published electronic/ print materials for research purposes.
- Providing document preparation expertise (document format control, archival standards etc) to help authors contribute their research to institution’s repository.
- Promoting scholarly activities in schools, especially primary and secondary, to enhance reading culture and academic excellence.
Brilliant International Book Media
The Brilliant International Book Media is an important arm of the Conference. It is an opportunity for Authors, especially in the Academia to showcase their publications to the International Community within the purview of their discipline. If you have written and published any book in your discipline and you consider it to have research relevance, then take this opportunity and be widely read. Forward such books for assessment and advertisement.
- Submit Four (4) clean copies of the book(s).
- Write a covering letter, stating your academic pedigrees (in the form of a Resume). Include one coloured photograph or passport
- Obtain a Reference Letter from your Head of Department or any other Senior Member of staff in your Department.
- Pay the sum of N7, 000 (Seven Thousand Naira); N2, 000 for assessment fee and N5, 000 for advertisement into the Institute’s Official Account.
- Parcel, seal all required information (the books, resume, reference letter, and the bank teller) and forward through courier post to the Institute’s Secretariat.
- The books will be advertised in the Institute’s Online Book Catalogue in the Internet
- All books received will be advertised in the Institute’s International Conference Book of Proceedings
- Authors will have the opportunity to be widely read across the world, especially within the purview of their discipline.
- Participants in conferences who are teaching courses within such discipline, can recommend and order such books for lectures (for their Undergraduate, Graduate students and for research purposes)