INTERNATIONAL PEER REVIEW JOURNALS
International Journal Series/Factsheet/Achieves: Australia, Brazil, Hongkong, Korea, Japan, Nigeria, Ghana, United Kingdom, China, Canada, United Arab Emirate and Germany.
The relevance of peer review clearly varies among the different functions of journals. Peer review is generally seen as vital for the roles of forming an archive of knowledge and distributing rewards. It also plays a key role in validating the quality of research in a field. The value of peer review is based on the assumption that it provides a valid measure of the quality of a manuscript and its adherence to the norms of the field. Its value is also tied to providing feedback so that a manuscript can be improved through revision.
Probably the most important role journals play is forming our archive of knowledge. The journals also play a role in maintaining community standards in how research and scholarship are conducted in respective disciplines. The INSTITUTIONAL JOURNALS published in the above countries can be access through this link below
All Journals to be Abstracted/Indexed in
Social Science Citation Index, Journal Citation Reports/Social Sciences Edition, Social SciSearch, SCOPUS, EconLit, Google Scholar, EBSCO, ProQuest, ABS Academic Journal Quality Guide, Academic OneFile, Bibliography of Asian Studies, Business Source, Corporate ResourceNet, Current Abstracts, Current Contents / Social & Behavioral Sciences, Emerald Management Reviews, Expanded Academic, International Bibliography of the Social Sciences (IBSS), OCLC, Research Papers in Economics (RePEc), SCImago, Summon by Serial Solutions, etc.
1. GENERAL GUIDELINES
We only accept the manuscript(s) written in English. Authors are allowed to use both American and British version of English but one style must be constant.
2. STRUCTURE OF THE MANUSCRIPT(S)
- Title of the paper
- Name of Authors and affiliations (with author(s) email)
- Abstract (Maximum 150 words)
- Keywords (Maximum five words)
- Introduction – assessing the problem which informed the study, objectives, research questions/ and or hypotheses, significance etc.
- Main body – brief literature and theoretical framework, explanation of methods, data used, instrumentation, results and discussion etc.
- Acknowledgement (If any)
- References (all references must take the APA style)
Photographs: JPG and GIF format only and Inserted immediately after the citation in the text.
Table(s): Times New Roman, Font size-10 and Inserted immediately after the citation in the text and table titles are to be above the table.
Figure(s): Figure captions should be placed below the figure.
3. INSTRUCTIONS ABOUT TITLE PAGE
Title page is generally a separate page and come before the text of the manuscript. It should include following details in the given format & sequence: First Author1, Second Author2, Third Author3
1Department (Optional), Name of Organization, State, Country, Email address, Phone numbers
2Department (Optional), Name of Organization, State, Country, Email address, Phone numbers
3Department (Optional), Name of Organization, State, Country, Email address, Phone numbers
4. PAPER ASSESSMENT/ PUBLICATION PROCESS
- After receiving author(s) manuscript, the author will receive a confirmation e-mail within one or two working days. If you have trouble in receiving or finding confirmation e-mail, kindly check your junk e-mails folder or put your complaints to the managing editor of the journal via e-mail.
- We are using double blind peer-review system in which identity of author(s) remain anonymous to the reviewers (and vice versa) to make the review process fair. The review process may take 07 days to 10 days.
- If the reviewer(s) recommend for publication, then author(s) will have to pay the prescribed publication fee, mostly in naira, pounds, euro or dollars. The article will be published online in the Institute website and abstracted in other International indexes, then latter within 30 working days, the hard print will be published and copies sent to author(s). details on the payment will be sent to author(s) at the receipt and acceptance of their Article(s)/Paper(s)
Send manuscripts electronically to the
PROF. HAGUE, HANSON
PROF. DELE, ADEKUNLE