Submit the completed application form with the following documents:
- 2 recent passport photographs (not more than 6 months old)
- Photocopy of candidate’s birth certificate
- Most recent academic reports from the last 2 years
- Applicant’s character testimonial from the current school
After successful assessment by the school team,
- Applicants will undergo a test according to their age category and class
- Successful candidates will be informed via SMS, email or phone call
- A provisional letter of admission will then be issued for collection
- Acceptance letter must be signed and returned with all required payment
Payments are made to designated banks. After payment the school accounts department receives the bank slip/draft and issues a receipt. Finally, student meets with the school Head Teacher/Principal/Counselor and is allocated to the appropriate class.
Tuition and Payment Procedure
School fees are usually stated at the beginning of the admission process for a specific academic year. For new students the fees include, a registration fee (a once only payment), tuition, textbooks, and school uniforms.
School fees may be paid annually or termly but are due on or before the first day of school resumption. Only certified bank drafts made payable to First Assured Premier College will be accepted.
Please note that withdrawal from school requires a term’s notice in writing to the Head of the School.