International Policy Editorial
The International Policy Editorial publishes economic and developmental reviews, field reports and research commentaries covering a large range of topics. The Editorial aims to publish reviews and short articles to encourage cross-fertilization of ideas and contribute to the development of the economy and the society through research interactions, policy determinations and policy implementations. It also welcomes innovative and thought-provoking contributions (reviews and commentaries) with strong relevance to real economic and developmental issues.
Format for Editing your Manuscript
The format for editing your manuscript is shown below,
1. Title: Must be clear and focus on any of the Development Policy.
2. Introduction: The article should begin with a discussion of the history/philosophical underpinnings of the general topic or issue. The problem statement, objective (also with research questions and hypotheses, if applicable) and scope of the study should be clearly captured in the introduction.
3. Literature Review and Theoretical Discourse: Literature reviews, reports and theoretical discourse of relevant research may be used to build a case for the study.
4. Methodology, Discussion, Conclusion and Recommendations: An appropriate methodology must be adopted for each paper. Where applicable, data should be clearly analyzed, findings discussed with conclusion and recommendation drawn from the study.
5. Quotes and Extracts: All material taken from previously published sources—whether quoted directly or paraphrased— should be appropriately cited in the text and be accompanied by a corresponding citation in the reference list.
6. Length: Finished manuscripts should be between 2,000 - 4,000 words, with references. This will be somewhere between 15- 20 single-sided, double-spaced manuscript pages.
7. Style: The Policy Document uses APA Style. You should refer to Publications Manual of the American Psychological Association, 6th edition, for the appropriate way to format in-text citations and the reference list. Tables and figures should also be formatted in accordance with APA style.
For Inquiry/Submission of Manuscripts:
Tel: +234 8174380445, +234 7088332198, +233246663206, +254734421269
Editorial/Advisory Board, International Policy Editorial
Prof. Nathaniel Ozigbo
University of Abuja-Nigeria
Sr. Prof. Mary-Noelle Ethel N. Ezeh
Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University
Anambra State, Nigeria
P. R. Gillah
Sokoine University of Agriculture
ED. Lextra Education Ltd
Leeds, LS 11 7HL, United Kingdom
Dr. Chukwuemeka Diji
University of Ibadan, Nigeria
Kenyatta University, Nairobi
PT. Hussein Botchway
University of Energy & Natural Resources, Ghana