First Assured School of Business and Public Policy (FASBPP) is a subsidiary of First Assured Brilliant Int’l Ltd. First Assured is registered and incorporated under the Companies & Allied Matters ACT of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. FASBPP is designed to provide learning and practical solution to problems confronting young entrepreneurs, large, medium and small organizations and businesses in both private and public sectors of the economy. The school employs theories, methods, and practices of public administration and public policy to solve problems and make society better.
FASBPP provides students with basic and advanced business management concepts and entrepreneurship principles required for a successful career in management and ownership of a small-to-medium and large-sized business. The programmes are flexible (Campus and Online) and adaptable to your schedule. The school offers Certificate, Advanced Diploma Executive and Professional Studies in,
- Business Management
- Entrepreneurial Development
- Human Resource Management
- Public Policy and Administration
Developing human capacities to improve the public and private sector.
Adopts innovative methodologies to address the peculiarities of individual learner and strategies for organisational growth as well as improve governance.
FASBPP curriculum is design by scholars/practitioners who have rich mix of industry expertise and research in specific disciplines and sectors. It leaves students with more than just practical knowledge; case-based lessons and collaborative learning models, train students and practitioners to analyze, decide, and lead with excellent managerial skills rather than merely know.
Solving Public Sector and Employer Challenges
We work on building human capacities to improve the public and private sector. In doing this, we adopt a style of theory-practice knowledge fusion to enhance improved organisational performance by applying sound academic theory to rich practical work-based experiences.
Professional/ Executive Programmes
FASBPP undertakes the following consultancy and professional/ executive programmes,
- Leadership courses for experienced managers
- Executive development programme for mid-career managers
- Business management training for young, high-potential managers
- Business strategy programme for leaders encountering specific organizational challenges
- Top executive education programme for CEOs and other senior executives
- Corporate governance and best practices programme for board members
- Business finance course for senior financial and business executives
- We provide students with creative problem-solving and critical-thinking skills needed to become effective and successful public sector and business managers.
- With a variety of course delivery formats (in-class, hybrid, online and industrial experiences); it allows students the flexibility to pursue their study while accommodating their non-academic commitments.
- The school provides quality professional learning experience that will help organisations enhance the capacity of their workforce.
- We work closely with industry experts to determine their manpower needs, understand skills gaps, design and deliver the right courses and qualifications so that we can help employers drive sustainable economic growth.
Less than You Think! We're committed to keeping tuition low and making sure our online education degree programs remain the very best value for hardworking students. The learning outcome is to launch into international business and cross-cultural management techniques. You will be informed of the Fee by the Enrolment Advisor/Center Manager when you complete the Registration process.
FASBPP adopts online study curriculum except consultancy/professional management training programmes and Entrepreneurial Development. Upon registration, students will be directed to campuses closer to their city. To register, log on to www.internationalpolicybrief.org/fasbpp. Fill in the details on the school registration platform. Or send an email to the Acting Registrar, FASBPP. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct Calls to:
+2348174380445, +2347088332198, +2347084635135, +233246663206, +254734421269, +447888705453
Professor Nathaniel Ozigbo
Department of Business Administration
University of Abuja, Nigeria
International Business Manager
Dr. Margret Kabuoh
Business Administration & Marketing Department
Babcock University, Nigeria
International Business Linkages
ED. Jonah Ulebor
Lextra Education Ltd
Oakhurst Avenue. Leeds, LS11 7HL, UK
International Directorate for Policy & Research, Ghana
PT. Hussein Botchway
University of Energy and Natural Resources
International Directorate for Policy & Research, Nairobi
Dr. Andre Yitambe
School of Public Health
Kenyatta University, Nairobi
International Directorate for Policy & Research, Botswana
University of Botswana
Centre Manager, FASBPP Imo State
Dr. Okoronkwo Chikezie
Department of Estate Management
Federal Polytechnic, Nekede Owerri,
Imo State – Nigeria
Centre Manager, FASBPP Kebbi State
Dr. Yakubu Yeldu
Department of Statistics,
College of Science and Technology,
Waziri Umaru Federal Polytechnic, Bennin Kebbi,
Kebbi State-Nigeria 08065463456
Centre Manager, FASBPP Ibadan- Oyo State
Dr. Diji Chuks J.
Department of Mechanical Engineering,
University of Ibadan, Ibadan – Nigeria
Centre Manager, FASBPP Calabar- Cross River State
FASBPP Secretariat, Calabar
+234 7088332198, 234 8174380445, 234 7084635135